Increasing cost of Education
As parents, we naturally want to get the best for our children. A university education will give them a good headstart in life. However, education cost is increasing over the years. In 20 years’ time, it can cost as high as S$910,000 if the child is pursuing a general degree in US. Education cost is not a small sum and requires early planning.
Why Resale Endowment is a good choice for your educational planning.
- For education planning, you cannot put your money at risk. Investments like the property or stock market may be down at a time when you require the funds. You will want a plan that delivers secure and steady returns.
- As the maturity dates of Resale Endowment are fixed and known, you can easily plan for your payout period.
- Compared with taking a new savings plan from the start, the amount which you need to save will be lesser due to the higher compounded interest rates.
- It is never too late to start planning. Resale Endowment Policies allow you to catch up on your savings goals by putting in a lump sum upfront.
Below is an example of how you can save a $10k intial sum with small regular amount of $2,400/year and yet achieve the goal of five regular payouts of $10,000/year at the end of 15 years. The five regular payouts ensure that your child have sufficient amount of money for school fees and living allowance at every start of the semester.
If you are looking for a Child Saving Program that is
- Safe and Secure
- Offer Steady Returns of 5 – 7%p.a.
- Get ready your required funds in 10-18 years’ time
Contact us today @ 6221 4770 / 9847 5336
Let’s work towards your child’s educational planning.